The Chrysler Corporation’s new On the Job program for Jeep, Dodge, Chrysler, Fiat, and Ram vehicles offers up to $1000 in incentives or reimbursements on commercial vehicles. Companies may opt for maintenance programs, unfitting equipment, Bosch toolkits and other options including…up to $1000 for vehicle graphics.
What Businesses Qualify?
All businesses, large and small, who meet the following criteria, are eligible for the program. Here’s Chrysler’s eligibility list:
Eligible documentation includes:
• Copy of government document showing business tax identification number
and business name
• Business incorporation documents
• State, county or municipal business license
• Copy of government document showing nonprofit tax identification number
and business name
• Federal or state income tax forms showing operation as a business entity
• Enrolled BusinessLink® customer number
• A fleet account number
• Business license
• Real Estate License or National Association of Realtors Membership
• Copy of DBA or assumed-name documentation
• Sales tax license
• Workman’s compensation/commercial general liability insurance
• State or federal forms with federal tax ID
• A complete copy of the most recent original tax return Form 1040 and all
related schedules (including Schedule C or F) that were filed with the IRS
• A copy of an official government Web site document verifying the
NOTE: Commercial driver’s license is no longer eligible
If you are purchasing or leasing a vehicle, you must be a qualified business
customer for more than 30 days prior to the date of vehicle purchase. There
is no limit to the number of vehicles you are permitted to purchase or lease
and receive the benefits of the On The Job TM program.
What are the Vehicle Graphic allowances?
Commercial Graphics Program Allowances
• $250/$500/$1,000 Commercial Graphics Program Allowances
• $250 Retail Commercial Graphics Program Allowance on FIAT® 500
(excluding FIAT 500 Abarth)
• All 2014MY Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram and FIAT vehicles are eligible,
2014MY Dodge Dart and FIAT 500 (excluding SE and FIAT 500 Abarth)
are only eligible for the $250 Allowance
What’s TKO Graphix Role in this?
Officially none; we do qualify as a large format graphics provider, but more than that, we want to sweeten the pot. We will add 5% value to the graphics, on top of the rebate, to any commercial customer, purchasing a qualified Chrysler vehicle, and opting for vehicle graphics. With our one-stop shop concept we can design your graphics, produce, and install them with our 3M certified employee crews. If you’d like to learn more about how we can help, contact us. We’ll help you get vehicle graphics working On the Job for you.