Are promotional products appropriate holiday gifts? We believe they are and to prove it we’re sending our top 100 customers a holiday survival kit to show our appreciation. Whether you choose specialty products for your clients based on industry, season, or niche in the market, promotional products can be fun, useful, and appreciated gifts. Our holiday survival kit includes six promotional products. Here’s what’s in the kit.
Holiday Survival Kit
- Wenger® Mega Compu-Backpack. Holds most 17” laptops. Detachable cell phone pocket and earbud port to keeps you connected to the world—even when you’re fighting the shopping crowds.
- Wenger® 26 oz. Stainless steel bottle. Your favorite seasonal beverage is always available
- Pedova Passport Wallet. Carries all your documents, including your passport, if you decide to join the “Skipping Christmas club.”
- Stromberg® Windproof Safety Umbrella. Attaches to your backpack so you’ll be prepared for a white…or wet Christmas.
- High Sierra® 15 Function Multi-tool. Just like MacGyver, you’ll be ready for any contingency with screw drivers, blades, pliers, and bottle opener.
- Garrity LED Flashlight. You’ll always find your way in the dark during these short winter days.
We had fun putting this survival kit together, wouldn’t you? Are promotional products appropriate gifts? Absolutely—our holiday survival kit is fun, has value, and expresses gratitude and so can yours. If you could use ideas on a gift package appropriate for your clients give us a call at 1-888-544-805, we’d be happy to help you “wrap” this up.