TKO Brandwire Guest Post Guidelines
We welcome guest posts on a range of topics. Here are a few guidelines and suggestions for guesting on TKO Brandwire:
Topics include, but aren’t limited to:
- Graphics & Signs
- HR & Leadership
- Sales & Marketing
- Social Media
- Trucking & Logistics
We’re open to other subjects. If you have a topic you’d like to share, let us know why TKO Brandwire is the place to publish your post.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your blog ideas and completed posts.
We expect high quality writing, grammar, and structure in a submitted post. Two members of our team edit each post. Any revisions are sent to the author for approval before publishing.** Length – How long should a blog post be? As long as needed, but as short as possible. Although our posts are generally 300 to 500 words, we don’t believe in putting limits on length. Having said this, we also believe a blog is not the place for long-winded adjective-filled prose.
Photos & Graphics
We normally provide photos, however if you’d like to submit photos, graphs, infographics etc., they must be:
- Authorized for use
- Main full spread horizontal image/graphic (width: 640px, height: variable, 72 dpi)
- Main float left vertical or horizontal image (max width:300px, height: variable, 72dpi)
- Additional media may be floated left or right in the story, guidelines are as above
- Images should not be over-sharpened, over-compressed, or upsized beyond 5%
- Should not be offensive or libelous in nature, as in racial, ethnic, or religious slandering
Please include your name, email, preferred username, and Twitter handle for your WordPress author registration. Your submission should also include:
- Bio containing three or four sentences describing who you are, what you do, etc.
- Appropriate links to your website and/or social media
- A vertical headshot (minimum of 150px height), preferably your social media avatar
- Reply to comments – we may, as well. The more, the merrier
- Promote your post on social media
- Mention and link the post to your blog and readership
We Don’t Accept
Previously published or copyrighted material
- Self-promotional advertisements about your product or others
- Posts containing links to unrelated subjects, questionable authenticity, or solely for keyword SEO
- Unverifiable information presented as fact
- Plagiarized content, or content from another author without properly citing the source
- Defamatory content
Thank you for your interest. If you have questions, please contact Randy Clark @randyclarktko or email@example.com. We are open to reciprocating by guest posting on your blog.
*TKO Graphix reserves the right to modify submitted media via its dimensions or treatment.
** TKO Graphix reserves the right to revise submitted copy, and to decline submitted works for any reason.