Vehicle Graphic Designer/ Graphic Design / Large Format Digital Printing
Location: Plainfield, IN
Hours: Full Time 8-5 Monday – Friday
We are looking for an experienced graphic designer in the vehicle graphics and wraps industry with strong creative and production skills. Needs a working knowledge of designing vehicle graphics for production and installation. This designer must have the ability to turn customer’s ideas into eye-catching designs, and then make them a reality.
We are a national graphics company known for our expertise in fleet and vehicle graphics. We are looking for a creative and motivated individual for our vehicle graphics design department. Our ideal candidate would be an enthusiastic creative designer with experience working in the vehicle graphics industry. The ability to work at a fast pace while still being passionate about producing great work.
Candidates should be prepared to supply a portfolio of their work.
Design layouts of vehicle graphics, semi-tractor and trailer graphics, banners, signs, and promotional products along with set up of print production files.
Position & Interpersonal Requirements:
- At least 3 years experience designing vehicle graphics and preparing large format graphics for production.
- Awareness of how vehicle graphics are installed and translate 2D designs into vinyl graphics that will be applied to all types of vehicles.
- Must have strong working knowledge of Adobe CC Software – Adobe Photoshop CC, Adobe Illustrator CC, Working knowledge of Omega (a plus).
- Must be quick and efficient at conceptual layout skills
- Demonstrates extreme attention to detail in design work
- Organized, self-motivated that is results-driven and can reliably meet deadlines
- Must be able to handle a high volume of projects under tight deadlines
- Ability to excel in small team environment
- Must possess a positive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactively contributes suggestions and ideas for design projects that will add value to customers
- Compensation: Hourly, based on experience and knowledge
- Benefits: Health, Dental, 401K, paid vacation
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Job Type: Graphic Design
- Education: Degree or work experience in Graphic Design
- Experience: At least 3 years in vehicle graphic design
- Industry: Vehicle Graphics, Large Format Printing
- Location: Plainfield, IN
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.