In this video, TKO Graphix installation manager, Bill Moss, shares step by step instructions on vehicle decal application. It shows Bill installing a Millennial Transport Services door decal on a tractor trailer, but the method will work on any vehicle in good condition with a flat surface area for the application.
The 5 Steps
1. Clean and dry the area using isopropyl alcohol and a clean, nonabrasive cloth.
2. Using a straight line as the starting point measure and position the decal then tack the corners.
3. Apply masking tape across the entire top of the decal then lift the decal and remove the backing.
4. Squeegee the decal beginning in the middle and working out.
5. Remove the pre-mask starting at the top and maintaining a 180 degree angle to avoid removing any part of the decal. After checking the decal for any bubbles or wrinkles, clean the surface.
There you have it, 5 easy steps to installing a brand new decal on your vehicle, if you have any questions, please contact us. Now go install that new decal—you got this.