What is the fleet graphics benefit? Why do Businesses place graphics on their vehicles? How do fleet graphics benefit a business? When TKO Graphix was founded in 1985, vehicle graphics were primarily for vehicle identification: company name, address, and DOT numbers. But today the reason organizations use adhesive vinyl graphics is much more. It’s marketing.
How Do Vehicle Graphics Promote a Business? What is the Fleet Graphics Benefit?
- Advertising – Vehicle graphics create 30,000 to 50,000 impressions per day, every day.
- CTA (Call to Action) – Wraps and decals can be used to share special offers, contact information, and solutions to client problems. How to Create an Effective Vehicle Graphic Call to Action.
- Build Brand – By sharing the same brand colors, logos, and taglines across multiple platforms, vehicles become part of the branding campaign.
- Promote Products and Services – By listing services such as on-call 24-7, products, and USP’s (Unique Sales Position).
- Establish Trust – What’s more important to a consumer than trust? Sharing time in business, associations, and credentials inspire confidence.
- Create Interest – Whether a wrap shares an image of grass being mowed by a lawn care company or clothing being donated on the side of a Goodwill Industries 53 foot trailer, graphics can be used to pique interest.
The Lowman Wrap
So, how do the Lowman fleet graphics compare to the list above? The answer is they get an A+. The desert backdrop creates interest and draws attention to the branded logo. The hierarchy of information leads the eye to the contact info, both phone and email, and then to the list of services. Trust is established through authorized Bryant logo and the fact that Lowman is nearing 70 years in business!
Who is Lowman Heating?
“You can count on us to provide you with a system and solution that fits your family’s unique needs. Because we’ve installed thousands of systems in this area since 1949, we’ve earned a solid reputation for doing the job right the first time. To assure your satisfaction, we start by asking questions so we can provide exactly what you need and want.
Second, we work with suppliers of top-quality home heating and cooling equipment as well as accessories designed to enhance your comfort, convenience health and well-being, including Wi-Fi and programmable thermostats, HVAC surge protectors, air purifiers and humidifiers, CO detectors and generators.
Third, we train each employee to see your job through from start to finish, making sure the unit or system performs to your expectations. Finally, we provide quick, professional service to keep your systems operating at peak efficiency. It’s all part of our tradition of service and assuring your complete satisfaction.” — About Lowman Heating and Air.
Are You Getting a Fleet Graphics Benefit from your Cars and Trucks?
Do your company cars and trucks advertise your products and services, build your brand, and create interest? Not sure? How many leads have your fleet graphics generated in the last 30 days? If the answer is none, or one, or you don’t know, it might be time to consider putting your fleet graphics to work for you.
If you’d like to learn more about vehicle graphics, Contact Us, we’ll put your fleet to work 24/7.
How Can We Help You?
If you’d like fleet graphics designed to capture attention, printed on state-of-the-art equipment, and installed by expert certified installers, we’re here to help.
Would you like a free estimate for your fleet or vehicle graphics? If so, you can Request A Quote.
TKO Graphix has been a national fleet and vehicle graphics company helping customers since 1985. We provide full-service graphic design, digital printing, screen printing, graphics installation, and removal of large format graphics.
We’re a fleet and vehicle graphics company, and since 1985, we’ve been helping businesses, large and small, brand their fleet of tractor-trailers, service trucks, and company vehicles. Whether you have a fleet of thousands or a few vehicles, we are here to lead you through the vehicle branding process.
TKO Graphix is a Certified 3M™ MCS™ Warranty graphics manufacturer. Our installation crews are 3M Certified and are employees of TKO Graphix, not sub-contractors.