by Randy Clark
It seems a lot of organizations are re-branding – or at least – TKO Graphix is helping quite a few companies re-brand. It’s a big deal. From legal to letterhead, domains to signage — there’s a lot to consider — and it ain’t cheap. Considering the time and expense, when should a company re-brand?
You Might Want To Re-brand
· To unify an inconsistent brand
· To reposition the organization in the market
· To highlight new products or services
· Because the organization has merged, partnered or been acquired
· To introduce a new marketing and/or advertising campaign
· To update your company’s image for a competitive advantage
Is it time to re-brand?
So, is it time to re-brand? We can’t answer that for you, but we can help with the designing, manufacturing, and installation of your graphics. We can re-brand your office, retail space, vehicles, and more. If you’d like to discuss re-branding, give us a call, 1-888-544-8051, or email. Enjoy the video.