Window clings make window advertising easy because of their versatility, ease of use, and ability to heighten the viewer’s curiosity of the advertised promotion, product, or business.
Here are 5 ways window clings make window advertising easy:
1. Window Clings are Effective
Window clings are effective for advertising because they grab attention, pique curiosity, and draw consumers into a business by featuring new products, services, customer loyalty programs, or special offers, like BOGO, or gift with purchase. Window clings are usually used for short term promotions, and can be changed easily and often, versus other window graphics that are used for more long term uses.
3M™ offers a great resource to illustrate the different material options available for window graphics. A knowledgeable graphics provider can recommend the best material for your specific project, time frame, and location of window graphics.
2. Window Clings Aren’t Just for Retail. They Can Go Anywhere.
Although window clings are great in a retail stores, they’re not limited to retail use and can be used in a variety of spaces.
For instance, I was speaking at a conference at a local university, and TKO Graphix printed a window cling with the conference’s name, logo, and branded colors. When I arrived, I easily installed the 2’x4’ window cling on the door leading to the conference. The cling was helpful in communicating to conference attendees that they were at the right place.
Here are a few ways to use window clings for your business:
- Promote a seasonal sale, new product, or limited time offer.
- Enhance your workspace with creative and fun window clings. They are a quick and temporary way to add a positive touch.
- Add a holiday motif your entry windows and glass doors.
- Promote an event or trade show. Event planners use window clings at corporate and private events. They use them as wayfinding signs, room identification, and to promote events.
3. Window Clings are User Friendly
To begin, window clings are super easy to install. Small clings can easily be installed by anyone. Plus, they can be rearranged, removed, and repositioned. Here’s a video showing how to install a window cling in less than two minutes.